Plaza de Santo Tomas, which houses the monuments of Miguel de Benavides and the Alumni of the University of Santo Tomas in the Congress of Malolos in 1898, is now cleared.
This is in line with the directives of the DILG to clear public areas from obstructions.
Vendors have been transferred to the Postigo parking lot. They have been properly given notice and volunteered to relocate to their new location. In the long term, a Hawkers Plaza will be made for the permanent location of the vendors. #WeAreIntramuros #itsmorefuninthePhilippines #MoreFunForever